Monday, December 23, 2013

Life From the Lens// It's Been So Long// 8 months old

It's been so long! We haven't had the Internet this month so I haven't been able to post anything... We'll be getting it again at the beginning of the new year, and I'll flood this blog with about a billion photos. I can't wait! 
This little man is growing up so fast! Today he is 8 months old! He is working on crawling, standing, talking, and is just having a fun time discovering the world around him. Oh we just love our little Max so much!!!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the flood! Hopefully some pics of the new house. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lighting on these! Max is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly believe M is already 8 months old -- wow! It was so good to have some snuggle time with him last week. Can't wait to see the family pictures and I look forward to more fun on your blog soon too. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he's 8 months old, what a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed your blog posts so much! So fun to see pictures of little Max growing up!

    ReplyDelete