Thursday, February 26, 2015

Life Through the Lens// Animal Kingdom// Travel



We loved Disney's Animal Kingdom! It was such a fun day together... The animals, the ambiance, the shows... it was just a whole lot of fun!

The Highlights:


The Safari:
 Giraffes
Elephants
Leopards
Max was in awe. I was camera happy. 
Danny held his cool, but I think he loved it just as much;)

The Shows:
Finding Nemo the Musical
Lion King the Musical
I loved both of the shows! The performers were fantastic! It was so magical and fun! Max fell asleep during both shows, but we were completely captivated. 

The Rides:
Everest the roller coaster
Danny and I traded off watching Max while each of us took a turn going on the roller coaster. Total thrill ride! I couldn't stop smiling!

The Petting Zoo:
Oh my goodness... Max loved riding the train to the little petting zoo. 
He couldn't wait to open the gate and get right in there. 
The goats got a little feisty with one another and all the other children were afraid-- 
Max just stood right there in the middle of it, grinning ear to ear. 
He stood at the gate waving and saying "bye bye" to the animals when it was time to leave.

The Allergy-Free Food cart:
We were walking by and I glanced at the menu to see all gluten and dairy free items listed! 
I seriously felt like crying a little. 
Made my day. 

Thanks Animal Kingdom for a completely magical day!

1 comment:

  1. I have too many favorite pictures here to choose just one! M with his monkey backpack fit right into the safari land and petting zoo -- totally adorable. All his experiences at the farm must have prepared him for the critters -- good for him to be so brave! The look of glee on that sweet little face as he comes down that slide is precious, too, and of course I do love a good safari sunset.

    Pictures aside, I'm so glad you got to have that day together. I love that you and Danny got to do a little coaster riding and a big HOORAY to Disney for the allergy-free food cart. I want one of those to follow me around. Guess I better ask my fairy godmother, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete