Friday, October 18, 2013

Project Life// Why I love Project Life// Short Video.

Becky Higgins, the creator of Project Life asked for 15 second video entries about "why I love Project Life." I had a beautiful vision in mind, but only a few short minutes to put something together while Max was napping. My favorite part of the clip, when he was waking up in the background just as I was finishing. Of course, I could have done a few more takes, and spent a little longer getting the lighting just right, but quickly responding to his sweet cries was much more important! We had the best day together. He really started to show signs of improvement and seems to be feeling better. It's been six weeks and counting since he has truly seemed so happy. Every day is an adventure... and I don't want to miss it.

L

1 comment:

  1. So cute, especially the old-school typewriter! I also loved hearing M's squeals at the end of your video . . . such an important part of your everyday adventure. I bet Becky Higgins will love your clip too. :)

    ReplyDelete