Monday, September 15, 2014

Television Debut// So Studio 5// My Craft Room


Today I was so delighted to have my craft room featured on the KSL Channel 5 television show Studio 5 for their "Live Happy, So Studio 5" segment!

It was so much fun and I loved getting to be part of such a wonderful show! I never miss an episode and draw so much inspiration from Studio 5 daily, so this was totally a dream come true! I'll be sharing the link to the show and details about my craft space here on the blog throughout this week. Also, watch for a whole lot of scrapbooking, craft, and photography inspiration coming your way! I have some fun things in the works. Stay tuned!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooooo happy the live online feed worked so I could see your debut. You looked awesome and I loved seeing your cute craft space on Studio 5. Congrats, luv, and may many more successes be yours. Xoxoxo from Tejas!!

    ReplyDelete