Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Memory Keeping// Project Life 2014




As promised, here is another look at our year in photos, Project Life style. I only have about 45 more spreads to photograph and share;)

I love seeing these photos from January! I can't believe how much my little Max has grown in less than a year's time. These pages are well loved, and not just by me... Max is always flipping through the album pointing to Mama, Dadda, and Doll Doll. I love that he enjoys seeing our photos and learning from them.

More to come!

L

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy to see how M has grown and changed over this past year. How I love his insatiable curiosity and love for life and activity. :) Your spreads here inspire me to get back to my own PL work. Maybe it can be a 45 minute reward for grading a bunch of papers? :)

    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete