Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Memory Keeping // Project Life


 Another look at our story this year so far... April is our big month with Easter, our anniversary, and the boy's birthdays. And... Max and I were sick the entire month! Boo. Nevertheless I love that I was still able to capture so many of our fun moments and I can look back and smile at all the fun we had. The baby animals on the farm, the darling airplane teeter totter we gave Max for his birthday, and the little moments enjoying dandilions and spring blossoms.

May started off with a fun visit from Aunt Steph! More pages of our weekend adventures with the whole family together still to come. Max also inherited a new (to him) race car big boy bed. He enjoys naps and playing pretend on it, though we are still working on completely transitioning him to it from the crib.

I just love the ease of Project Life.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for fun pages. I love seeing M's birthday in pictures and how fun to see the "wishing photo" you took when I popped by. Happy days!!!

    ReplyDelete