Thursday, August 22, 2013

Life Through the Lens// Life Through New Eyes


 

This little mister loves to be outside! He just looks around, smiling and cooing at everything he sees. I love watching him discover the world, and seeing the wonder in his eyes as he takes it all in. One of my favorite things to do is look at what he is so enthralled with and try to see it through new eyes myself... The sunlight illuminating the leaves on a tree, the colors and illustrations in a book we are reading, the texture of the fabric on a quilt he's laying on... It's exactly the same thing I love about photography, the way it challenges me to see life through new eyes. We've got a world of beautiful things to discover together.

L

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me want to take pictures - and snuggle M, of course!

    ReplyDelete