Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Life Through the Lens// Naptime



This little boy. Goodness... Words can't express just how much I love every little thing about him. I guess that's why I take so many photos... because perhaps a photograph can say what I have yet to find the words to articulate. 

I love watching him sleep; seeing him so peaceful and content. He smiles and giggles in his sleep, and I can't help but wonder what he must be dreaming about. I love that he is learning to hold his toys, and that he keeps a firm grip on them while he rests...

He would still much rather take all his naps in my arms, and I am more than happy to oblige as often as possible, but it is nice when he is willing to let me lay him down long enough to get a few things done around the house, catch up on some scrapbooking, or snuggle with Dolly and get a little rest myself. We like naptime.

L

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love sweet baby M! The pic of those little tootsies and fingers makes me wish I were there to kiss every single one of them. :) Maybe you can snuggle the wee laddie for me and let him know that Aunt Steffi misses him bunches? Thanks!

    P.S. We like nap time around here too!

    ReplyDelete