Thursday, February 28, 2013

Life Through the Len// Self Portraits




Just a couple of self portraits and a quick baby update:

Baby Max and I are growing and growing. He is measuring right on schedule! Not too big and not too small. Good Boy! I haven't stopped having Braxton Hicks contractions for a while now. I guess that's normal though. I keep worrying that he may be coming early, but I am hoping he will stay put as long as possible so that he can have all the time he needs to develop and grow. We have about 11 weeks to go until his due date--seems like both a long and short time away. I failed my first Gestational Diabetes test, so I am going in for the longer three hour test early next week. Here's hoping both the test and its results are better than the first round. Most of my pre-pregnancy health symptoms have been flaring up lately, but I am just so grateful that I can be carrying a healthy baby in spite of them. He is truly a little miracle!

We can't wait to meet our little boy!
L

1 comment:

  1. Ugh -- I'm sorry 'bout that test, luv. :( I will keep everything crossed that all goes well with the next, longer go-round.

    Love the self-portraits! They need to go in M's photo album for sure. So glad the little bug is right where he should be. Tell him HI from Auntie Steph and Uncle John. We are excited to meet him too! :)

    Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete