Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Scrapbooking// What A Treat

In case you're new around here, I should warn you, I may never run out of State Fair photos to scrapbook. I kind of love the fair, and perhaps I take way too many photos there every year. It's just always so full of interesting things to see!

When I saw this vintage floral paper from Crate Paper, I knew it would be perfect paired with these photos. A pretty floral, some gingham and polka dots, and a few layered pennants... Doesn't it all just look like it belongs at the State Fair? Makes me want to eat a candy apple and ride a Ferris Wheel right now! Oh, how I love the fair!

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Close to my Heart; Patterned paper: Jenni Bowlin Studios, Crate Paper, Echo Park; Journaling spots: Jenni Bowlin Studios; Alphabet stickers: Mini Market by October Afternoon; Buttons: Close to my Heart; Brads: Close to my Heart; Pearls: Close to my Heart; Wood Veneer Pennants: Studio Calico; Stamp: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts; Black Ink: Close to my Heart; Distressing Ink: Tim Holtz; staples; thread

1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect paper for a State Fair page! Love the pennants, too. You can have the Ferris Wheel (they kind of terrify me), but I do kind of want a candy apple now. :)

    ReplyDelete