Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life Through the Lens// Down on the Farm



I've been feeling pretty run down for the last few days--it seems morning sickness and extreme fatigue have returned for another round. Hopefully it won't last too long! After staying in bed for most of the weekend, I ventured out with Danny to soak in a little sunshine and fresh air. While he was working with his Dad on the car, I sat in the sunshine snapping photos. It was just the pick-me-up I needed! 

I think little Max is going to have a lot of fun playing down on the farm. He's going to love helping Daddy and Grandpa with the man stuff--cars, trucks, tractors, and a whole lot of dirt... the kind of stuff little boys love! He's a pretty lucky little guy!

L

1 comment:

  1. If Max is anything like his cousin Lincoln, he will love dirt, trucks and stuff that makes noise. I can't wait to see those two kiddos together. :)

    Max is a lucky boy to have a daddy who is so handy with all sorts of things. I can just see them out there together, M in a little pair of overalls, working on projects.

    Hope you'll feel better soon, luv! I bet the Brady Bunch reruns today helped. :)

    ReplyDelete