Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Scrapbooking// It's a Big World Out There

I love this photo of the littles looking out Nana and Papa's front window. They love sitting there together, looking out on the world outside. They keep on the lookout for people, stray cats, and birds in the trees. Anyone coming up to the door gets a very warm welcome from the kids--they wave, cheer, and jump up and down excitedly. On the other hand, Miss Dolly takes on her roll as resident guard dog, giving a stern warning bark to let strangers know just who's in charge. 

Supplies Used:

Cardstock and Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico, and Close To My Heart; Diecut scallop borders: Close To My Heart; Stamp: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts; Brads: Close To My Heart; Enamal Dots: My Mind's Eye; Spray Mist: Mister Huey's by Studio Calico; Washi Tape: American Crafts; Thickers: American Crafts

1 comment:

  1. This is the exact scene which greeted me on my visit home last fall. Oh how it makes me smile all over!! :) Love to you and all the littles!!

    ReplyDelete