Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life Through the Lens// Happy Birthday Dad




Today is my dad's birthday. I couldn't be more blessed to have him as my father. He is so dear to me. In honor of his special day, I thought I'd share a few photos of him doing what he loves best, being Papa to Miss Mauri and Mr. Lincoln--My little Max is going to be pretty lucky to have him for a grandfather! Dad has blessed my life in so many ways... Words can't express how much I love him, and how grateful I am for all he has taught me. It's easy for me to believe in a loving Father in Heaven because I have been blessed with such a loving earthly father. My brother Brett, who is much better with words than I am, wrote a beautiful post all about Dad, here.

Happy Birthday! I Love you Dad!

L

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics, especially the one of Dad after his knee surgery, just snuggling with Links. Can't wait to see Mr. Max in the mix too!

    P.S. I think you are great with words -- your pictures speak volumes, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post.. happy birthday to your wonderful dad!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete