Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Around Here// And Sometimes We Cry


Around here we smile and giggle a lot... and sometimes we cry. Actually, we cry a lot... but that's okay. We are here and we are happy, even when we are tired and don't feel well.

Now more than ever, I see the beauty in treasuring and embracing the little moments. As a new mommy I am loving photography and scrapbooking more than ever.  I've got some serious catching up to do in sharing my project life and recent work here. I'm excited about some new creative endeavors and can't wait to share them with you soon!!

L

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet pic. Even in tears M is adorable. What a lucky lil' man to have such a loving momma and daddy (and loads of aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents too)! We love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete