Thursday, September 5, 2013

Life Through the Lens// He Get's That From Me...


His eyes, a perfect combination of Danny's and mine, and a shade of deep blue all his own.
His hairline, from his Daddy.
His lips, from his Daddy.
His arched eyebrows when he smiles, from his Daddy.
His nose, from my mom's side of the family.
His vigorous sneezes, those he gets from me.
His name, a combination of my Grandpa Dowdle, Elder Neil A. Maxwell, and his Daddy.
The rest, too soon to tell... but it sure is fun watching it all unfold!

L

3 comments:

  1. I think Aunt Steffie might have taught him how to stick out his tongue - just ask Nana. ;)

    M is such a sweetie. I'm excited to see how his little personality develops. Give him loves for me and Uncle John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And he certainly gets his promptness from you, Papa, and Uncle Brett--not his from us! Will give him loves for you! Happy Birthday eve! Love you Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Steffie sure loves her lil' man lots. Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete