Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Life Through the Lens// Self Timer Challenge





I am comfortable behind the lens. It's a happy place for me... but it's important for me to be IN some of the pictures with my family too. I don't want to be invisible in our memories.

You should have seen me setting the timer, picking up Max, and hustling to sit down with Dolly chasing after us along the way... and sweet Max, just going along with it all, as happy as can be. Classic.

I love that Dolly made it into one of the frames... Because even though she moves too fast for most self timer shots, she's just as much a part of our little family as the rest of us!

I love my littles! (and hats and maxi skirts)

L

1 comment:

  1. Princess Bear needed to be in the picture too. :) Nice multitasking there, sis! Love the happy pics and your cute outfits too. Striped maxi skirts are the best!

    ReplyDelete